Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Price is getting crushed out there

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Phils have opened a nice can of whoop ass on the young gun.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
:( :(

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0003-4.jpg

IMG_0003-2.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

dave

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
dave, think you need to beef up that stash a bit, it's lacking in the categories of nice cards and sick cards.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
Nikobaseball said:
dave, think you need to beef up that stash a bit, it's lacking in the categories of nice cards and sick cards.

need more gold, perhaps, like you? ;)

dave

I was thinking it lacked in orange and red, but sure, it could definitely use some more gold too, maybe even a mint one, that's like 7 years old ;)

seriously tho, sick stash bro

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Only 5 of the 10 runs are earned because of the errors.
But Price has been shelled in the last two games.

Last game: 5 ER and 10 hits in 7 innings.
This game: 5 ER and 7 hits in 4 innings.

The good news is, he's only walked one today, and zero in the previous game.
The bad news is, hitters are feasting on his fastball lately and he's not striking many out.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
:) :) :)

My son went to the game tonight with a friend who has season tickets... since the world series last year, I've vowed never to give the Rays a dime of my money. He was on TV during the first inning in full Phillies regalia. I'm proud.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Jeff N. said:

My son went to the game tonight with a friend who has season tickets... since the world series last year, I've vowed never to give the Rays a dime of my money. He was on TV during the first inning in full Phillies regalia. I'm proud.

I'm just curious as to why?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
cowboysrule48 said:
Jeff N. said:

I'm just curious as to why?
Without going into any detail whatsoever. . .

Consistent harrassment of my wife and 8 yr old son at game 2 of the WS. You know what I do for a living, I can't get into a physical fight, but I got into quite a verbal altercation. Security doesn't give a $#@!.

Another Phillies fan was there with his 10 year old son; he and his son got it as bad as us.

We were not the least bit disrespectful. We cheered for our team and wore our colors but did not lay down any smack whatsoever.

Most of the fans were friendly and resolved things and swapped seats with us. A couple of bad apples ruins it for the bunch. Ironically, my seats were on the expensive side of the base price - lower level 3rd base.

I frigging hate cowbells and everything about this mother ******* city.

Members online