Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

if you're going to be selling resealed packs....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
do it smart and do not be obvious about it lol.

so i was thinking about maybe buying some 07 sterling box topper packs but had the fear they were resealed or searched. well i look at the guy's f/b and he has a few negs saying resealed, etc. the kicker about why he is being obvious about it: all his guaranteed packs (well the ones that have negs) are private auctions. but the regular sports card auctions where he sells a card are all regular listings

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... &items=200

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
When 2008 Topps Triple Threads came out I busted a case. I pulled a Reds dual autograph fold out book card. Homer Bailey and some other guy I cannot recall. I sold the card on eBay. Later I saw a guy selling guarenteed Triple Threads packs that contained the fold out book cards. I looked at his feedback and someone had bought like four of these hot packs and listed in his feedback what he pulled. Sure enough one of the cards was the exact same card I had sold two weeks earlier. Same serial number and everything. I contacted the buyer via one of his auctions and sent him the link to my completed auction. He filed a complaint and got his money back on all four auctions. Saved the guy about $500.

Members online