Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Hump Day Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
Morning all, half way to the weekend and a new box purchase for me! Any suggestions? I was thinking Elite...but only one auto for $80-90 makes me think twice.

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
Yeah but I've seen Draft have 6 or 7 in some...I know those don't necessarily have the "value" of a new Elite break, but they are on card and have college logos. Decisions, decisions...

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
UD draft is probably the worst product I have ever seen.....

Yeah you get 5 auto's a box but most of them are late rounders or people who didnt even get drafted.

scan0083.jpg
scan0084.jpg

The redemption is for Jamyel White...He had 33 catches in college and didnt get drafted......

You should join a group break :)

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
Damn...guess my 5 pack break gave me a false sense of excellence. Pulled a Jason Smith /50 (home team fun!) and a Chase Coffman (go Tigers!).

I've done one group break before on the baseball boards and got 2 base cards and an insert /1000 for $55 ::facepalm:: Perhaps I'll browse and see what's out there but man was that a kick in the junk!

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I agree about UD Draft Ryo. The only reason I like it is because I can pick up Purdue autos on the cheap.

I miss Topps DPP. I thought this was a fun product to bust for a fair price...as long as you waited a few weeks after its release.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Ryo1549 said:
UD draft is probably the worst product I have ever seen.....

Yeah you get 5 auto's a box but most of them are late rounders or people who didnt even get drafted.

The redemption is for Jamyel White...He had 33 catches in college and didnt get drafted......

You should join a group break :)

Personally, you are playing with fire no matter which box you break. I would just spend the money on singles, you can have a few top autos for that price out of this year's class.

Now, Elite looks gross in my opinion, especially those extra "hits" you get in the boxes. I would ALWAYS take the 5 autos over elite any day. The cards look better, they are MUCH better for TTM, and all the pack pull RC autos are on card.

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
Singles may be the best choice, but man its hard to resist that urge to rip.

I see I missed out big time on a Topps Magic group case break, would have been an excellent way to get all those MU players for a decent price. I really do need to spend more time over here.

Question on the Treasure Hunters break...I see only 16 slots with teams picked. What about the other teams? Are they just randomly distributed?

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
notoriousrmb said:
Singles may be the best choice, but man its hard to resist that urge to rip.

I see I missed out big time on a Topps Magic group case break, would have been an excellent way to get all those MU players for a decent price. I really do need to spend more time over here.

Question on the Treasure Hunters break...I see only 16 slots with teams picked. What about the other teams? Are they just randomly distributed?

Each slot you get to pick 1 team and the others are drawn or randomized.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
I am weird though. I was going to order a box of classics for myself but instead I found a group break doing a case. I took the 49ers in that. I'd rather have 16 chances at a crabtree than 1.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I hate people I dont have my bucket posted on SCF but guy sees my ap in my avatar

Adrian.jpg

Emails me and asks if its for trade ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
My office blocks photobucket...when you try to go to the site a filter pops up saying blocked for category "Sex" :shock:

I can't see most sigs or avatars here, or scans from box break results. Just here for the friendly chatter!

Members online

Latest posts