Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seattle Area Card Show.. Auburn Super Mall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I got this e-mail and was wondering who is going? I haven't been to a card show in awhile.. Would be nice to meet up and match the faces with names..

Hi Collectors,

We have a brand new show this Saturday, June 27th, at the Auburn Super Mall. The show will be located in the Outdoor Court which is right next to starbuck's and the food court. We will have about 40 dealer tables for your collecting pleasure. Show hours will be 10 AM until 6 PM. Check out our refurbished web page at twinoaksshows.com. and we hope to see everyone at the show this Saturday.

Thanks,
Ron Oakden
Twin Oaks Shows

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Card shows used to be so much fun in this area...
Totem Lake
Everett Mall
Southcenter
Did you ever go to those ones in Everett, Holiday Inn?

Personally, I think the shows are horrible now. It's the same handful of guys with the same handful of cards. Not that I go much anymore, so I don't really know. I made random appearances in the last 7-8 years...Never got anything...

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
gwynn5453l4u said:
Card shows used to be so much fun in this area...
Totem Lake
Everett Mall
Southcenter
Did you ever go to those ones in Everett, Holiday Inn?

Personally, I think the shows are horrible now. It's the same handful of guys with the same handful of cards. Not that I go much anymore, so I don't really know. I made random appearances in the last 7-8 years...Never got anything...

The last card show I went to was at a school in Federal Way. I knew a couple of guys that were going to be there and have some Griffey/Buhner stuff.. (Ted Buhner was selling some stuff)..

Here's a few items I picked up..

1ted.jpg

jay-hof1.jpg

jay-hof2.jpg

mothers-auto.jpg

griffey-pres.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Thanks for the info Kevin!!! I will DEFINITELY make it down to that one. I haven't been to a show in over 10 years so hopefully I can find something to add to the collection. What time are you planning on being there??

Alex

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
metallicalex777 said:
Thanks for the info Kevin!!! I will DEFINITELY make it down to that one. I haven't been to a show in over 10 years so hopefully I can find something to add to the collection. What time are you planning on being there??

Alex

I was thinking about 1:00pm.. so it gives time for me to look through the tables and then meet some FCB members as well..

I'll bring some stuff you might be interested in..

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Pinbreaker said:
metallicalex777 said:

Alex

I was thinking about 1:00pm.. so it gives time for me to look through the tables and then meet some FCB members as well..

I'll bring some stuff you might be interested in..

Sounds good...I work until 2pm so I will put in a request tomorrow to get out early :mrgreen: I'll let you know in the next day or 2 what time I will be down. I'll bring my "tradebait" as well to see if there is anything you like too. Feel free to check my bucket in advance if you like ;)

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
I think I may go to it... There is a dealer there that has been at all of the shows Totem, Meridian, etc. for many years... His name is Dave Yon, and you can be assured that his boxes are unsearched. I've hit many nice cards and Hot Boxes with him. Any other dealers to look for?

I'll be wearing a Tommy Bahama shirt... see everyone there.

Randy Schoenfeldt

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Just look for the big guy (6'3/265) walking around.. I'll be wearing my old UD hat..

kevin-uda.jpg

I think this is why we need some FCB hats, so we can see who the members of this board are while at local shows..

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hahaha...nice mug shot Pin :lol: I'll give you a call when I arrive. And Ryan...let me know when you are on your way, I'll most likely stick around until 4 or so ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts