Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning George! What's new? You been able to use the hi-tech gizmo yet? How's that working out?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
Howdy Art - whats on the agenda for today?

Unfortunately, probably the same thing as yesterday. Chain saw in one hand, splittin mall in the other. Still got a yard full of tree length firewood, and a big pine tree across the street that has to come down. Going to be busy, busy, busy for about 2 weeks I think. ::facepalm:: :(

How about you Dan?

Art

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Dan, still bored and not much for me.

Dave, we are still working towards the schedule of it.

you both should have a email within 10 minutes ;)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:

You let me know if you get too bored. I will link you to some of my favorite cards for sale, low mid high end, whatever you like really... :D

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:
George_Calfas said:

You let me know if you get too bored. I will link you to some of my favorite cards for sale, low mid high end, whatever you like really... :D

I asked yesterday when I went on a buying spree and no pm came back. ::facepalm::

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3l2p215b]Dan, still bored and not much for me.

I asked yesterday when I went on a buying spree and no pm came back. ::facepalm::[/quote:3l2p215b]

Did you really? That must have been when mini had me running around the house trying to settle him down...

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":31m9hs16]Dan, still bored and not much for me.

I asked yesterday when I went on a buying spree and no pm came back. ::facepalm::

Did you really? That must have been when mini had me running around the house trying to settle him down...[/quote:31m9hs16]
Sounds like most of my days from beginning to end :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
moxacaine said:
Good morning guys.

Work today and tomorrow and off to Texas on Saturday.

That seems like a good trade off. This the trip thats going to be like a week?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gentlemen...Dan, Art, Dave, George and Mox!!! Just back to work after the weekend.

Dan - Congrats to LSU...must have been a fun one for you to watch. How are things bud?

Art - Good luck with the rest of the tree. How was the other day with the ladies?

Dave - Exquisite coffee...hopefully NOT from Upper Deck :lol: I've got a tasty one brewed up this morning as well :D

George - You are able to be bored?? :eek: :lol: What is this high tech gadget I am reading of?

Mox - Whats up dude...you excited for Texas and what brings you there?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
George_Calfas said:
OK, I placed a couple of cards in the watch list for today :D

Mox...have fun in Texas...work or pleasure?

Any you "need" for the PC?? I have put myself on strike for buying from ebay until after the wedding but my "wishlist" has definitely grown in my own watch queue as well :lol:

chashawk said:
Morning boys! How go's it?

Morning Charlie!!! You still digging the new house??

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Pleasure trip. An Army friend of mine is getting married on 3 July. Im heading down on Saturday to hang out for a week before he gets married. Ill be in Killeen/Ft Hood for most of the week then were all going to San Antonio for the wedding. We plan on catching a Round Rock Express game while im there so it should be a good time.

Members online

Latest posts