Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Stupid Player Collectors Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Had to pay $5.50 dlvd for this POS [ebay:1dq89y9l]120435627785[/ebay:1dq89y9l] First time I have ever seen one. The other 398 are tucked away in common boxes across the country.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
deceptikon1978 said:
He was a QB/WR at Notre Dame. He was with the Packers but he got hurt I think.

HAHA! Whenever I think of Holiday I think of how bad he was! He was a better WR than a QB. My buddy, who is a HUGE ND fan, always took him out and replaced him with the backup in NCAA football for PS2 :lol:

By the way, your cards are going in the mail today.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
tenclubber said:
deceptikon1978 said:
He was a QB/WR at Notre Dame. He was with the Packers but he got hurt I think.

HAHA! Whenever I think of Holiday I think of how bad he was! He was a better WR than a QB. My buddy, who is a HUGE ND fan, always took him out and replaced him with the backup in NCAA football for PS2 :lol:

By the way, your cards are going in the mail today.

Yeah he wasn't much of a QB, decent receiver though. He actually caught Favres record breaking completion pass, that put him ahead of Marino.

Your cards should go out today too, tomorrow at the latest.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
What's up guys? Been working a crazy schedule this week and haven't had more than a few hours to myself at any given moment. That's over though, and I'm happy. Just have to get through tomorrow which should be interesting. We've got a run with the entire brigade tomorrow morning, so I'd expect to be running with nearly 2000 of my closest friends.

Well, off to complete some tasks and check the mail. Catch you guys later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts