Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Checkout this steal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
$217.50 gets ya ALL this...The title was horrible on Ebay. Sold way cheap.

th_BoshMasher001.jpg

th_ChrisBoshPatch001.jpg

th_all-star001.jpg

th_Bosh22001.jpg

th_SpXBoshRC001.jpg

th_ohmybosh001.jpg

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet~!“76% of internet users agree that by the year 2020 the use of the internet will have enhanced intelligence; as people are allowed unprecedented access to more information, they become smarter and make better choices.” (Greenblatt, 779) I believe that the internet will increase user’s intelligence for the following reasons, immediate access to all types of information, contact with anyone in the world and we are able to receive breaking news and see it first hand.
The first reason why I believe that the internet will increase the intelligence of users is the fact that at any moment we are able to access any bit of information we desire from anywhere in the world as long as we have an internet connection. We can learn who the prime minister of Israel is or how to beat the last level of your favorite video game. The internet has helped me in many ways and got me through many procrastinated assignments. Being able to use Google at any time of the night and not having to use the local library to finish the assignments, and when I am dieing to hear the new hot music release of my favorite artist. For anyone to say that having access to all information in the world does not increase our intelligence is flat out wrong.\
The second reason why the internet increases out intelligences is the ability to access family and friends anywhere in the world from your sofa. With programs like Skype we have the ability to voice or video chat to anyone in the world, all with the ability of downloading one free program. This type of technology is now being used a lot in new smartphones so we can now use this type of technology on the go. I have seen that many active military are fans of using this program because it allows them to see there friends and family from Iraq or Afghanistan while there families are back in the states. I have also been able to use it with family in New York. We used to only see our extended family once a year for Christmas but now we can see each other face to face at any time of day.
Lastly internet has improved our intelligence by allowing users to receive breaking news from around the globe in an instant and we can see it firsthand as well. Before this use of technology people had to rely on there local nightly news to decide what they should know. Now we have users from all over the world grabbing there camcorder or using there cell phones to capture news in the act. We no longer have to rely on the networks to give us the true story. We can use people firsthand footage to see whats really happening around the globe. A time when this has really come into play was during the Iran elections when there were riots in the street of people protesting Mahmoud Ahmadinejad victory

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
F*ck me. I had it on my watch list, but it ended at like 4am ET and I forgot to put a bid in before I went to bed. So stupid. Great grab.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
KandKCards said:
F*ck me. I had it on my watch list, but it ended at like 4am ET and I forgot to put a bid in before I went to bed. So stupid. Great grab.

get a snipe program you will be happy that you did because of instances like this

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
KandKCards said:

get a snipe program you will be happy that you did because of instances like this
I have one, but I'm on the computer pretty much 24/7 anyway. I really had no idea what it would end at so I was going to wait out to see what it might end at to bid but it just slipped my mind.

Members online

Latest posts