Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

its zimmermann not zimmerman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
almost every ebay seller spells jordan zimmermann's name wrong they all spell it zimmerman. as a nats fan it gets very annoying[/rant]

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Well, as a Jordan Zimmermann fan. I believe once he starts pitching better....especially against a team like the Sox... they will learn to spell it correctly

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
jeff550 said:
almost every ebay seller spells jordan zimmermann's name wrong they all spell it zimmerman. as a nats fan it gets very annoying[/rant]
Look on the bright side, it might get you some steals. Just use

zimmerman* as your search term.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Exposfan said:
Well, as a Jordan Zimmermann fan. I believe once he starts pitching better....especially against a team like the Sox... they will learn to spell it correctly

Funny then that you have this in your sig: PS. Jordan Zimmerman is the Next Big thing in DC - Not Strasburg

d

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
leatherman said:
Exposfan said:

Funny then that you have this in your sig: PS. Jordan Zimmerman is the Next Big thing in DC - Not Strasburg

d

:lol: :lol: ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
leatherman said:
Exposfan said:

d
facepalm_picard_riker.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts