Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Use A Debit Card With EBAY?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Just curious if anyone has ever used a debit card with ebay/paypal. If so any problems?

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
I have had my debit card linked to Paypal for a few years now. I used to have it linked to my eBay account, but I liked paying my fees towards the end of the month, so I linked my eBay account to my checking account instead.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
arod305 said:
justwar said:
Yes I have, No problems if it has a visa/mastercard/etc.. logo

Is your paypal in correlation with the debit card and ebay?

By correlation do you mean is it a paypal debit card? it is not, just my bank debit card. Use to use it before my account was connected to paypal if thats what you mean.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
justwar said:
arod305 said:
justwar said:

By correlation do you mean is it a paypal debit card? it is not, just my bank debit card. Use to use it before my account was connected to paypal if thats what you mean.

That didn't come out right. I mean the debit card can be used for the paypal account too right?

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
arod305 said:
justwar said:
arod305 said:
justwar said:

That didn't come out right. I mean the debit card can be used for the paypal account too right?

Yeah, if its a visa or mc it can be used as if its a credit card.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Always have used a debit card (mastercard) when using paypal and never had a problem. I've been using for 3 years.

Members online