Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Horrific fake from Shoeless Joe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
It's also not a real autograph. I sent him a funny message telling him that he might not know it but he was selling a fake card. I then reported him to eBay.

Anybody notice that there were 0 bids on it in the end? I know there were bids on it when I first looked at it yesterday or the day before.

Triple Threads

Sep 15, 2008
the auto looks like was taken off a real tom brady auto card and placed over the middle, shileld patches arent autoed unless its for some special reason

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Triple Threads said:
the auto looks like was taken off a real tom brady auto card and placed over the middle, shileld patches arent autoed unless its for some special reason
That's not a real Brady auto. He took a certified sticker, wiped it clean, and forged Brady's signature. It doesn't match up very well with the real deal.

madman1978

Card Magnet said:
[quote="Triple Threads":2tprevde]the auto looks like was taken off a real tom brady auto card and placed over the middle, shileld patches arent autoed unless its for some special reason
That's not a real Brady auto. He took a certified sticker, wiped it clean, and forged Brady's signature. It doesn't match up very well with the real deal.[/quote:2tprevde]

or could it also be the fact Brady did not have any Autos in the 06 LCM product ?

Appears the auction was canceled

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
wheeler281 said:
mstng99tim said:
wheeler281 said:
How is it shoeless joes auction. I only see peopleschoice?

He changed his username.

No that is not right Tim..It keeps them under id history forever you just have to click user id history like our good ole flightposite for example has had several

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... ghtposite1

He has multiple screen names. They are shoelessjoejackson, peopleschoice, and greatahitehope (or something like that for the third)

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i dont get the 1/1 though as it is a mirror emerald and those were always #ed to 5.
how could he change the stamp on the back?

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
boomo said:
i dont get the 1/1 though as it is a mirror emerald and those were always #ed to 5.
how could he change the stamp on the back?
Might be a Hawaii parallel or something.
He has multiple usernames, one of which is peopleschoice. Cardsrahabit also. People know because they've bought from them and the names match up.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
wheeler281 said:
How is it shoeless joes auction. I only see peopleschoice?
He has several different ebay ID's. Pristinecollectibles & greightwhitehype are no longer registered ones. He currently is using jmvariety09, peopleschoice7373, & cardsrahabit. I think he has a few others that he has started recently using to. I think that swaydaa is possibly one.

Members online

Latest posts