Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I used the 2-day BGS service for this Red Ref...Check it Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
BGS_BCRed_Darvish4.jpg

It'll go well with my (2) BGS 9.5 Gold Ref Yu Darvish. No one has any interest in the WBC cards for some reason. Maybe they're waiting to see what the Bowman Sterling Patch redemptions turn out. Either way, I like these cards and the tournament itself. Its the World Cup of Baseball. I guess it will take many many years before this tournament will be given its due respect.

Allen

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Very Nice!

I am willing to bet overseas buyers will pay solid $$$ for that. They have limited access to grading, so it's a draw for them, not to mention it's also Darvish.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Bruin7 said:
BGS_BCRed_Darvish4.jpg

It'll go well with my (2) BGS 9.5 Gold Ref Yu Darvish. No one has any interest in the WBC cards for some reason. Maybe they're waiting to see what the Bowman Sterling Patch redemptions turn out. Either way, I like these cards and the tournament itself. Its the World Cup of Baseball. I guess it will take many many years before this tournament will be given its due respect.

Allen

Why did you waste the money on a 2 dayer?

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
EricInCT said:
Bruin7 said:
BGS_BCRed_Darvish4.jpg

Allen

I think it was free.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
aw00d05 said:
EricInCT said:
Bruin7 said:
BGS_BCRed_Darvish4.jpg

Allen

I think it was free.

How?

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
why not..A ton of people push high end cards thru at that level of service. Alot of reasons for it. Could wanna move it fast, not have it in limbo, could already have a buyer lined up. the list goes on and on.

EricInCT said:
Bruin7 said:
BGS_BCRed_Darvish4.jpg

Allen

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
jcmint said:
why not..A ton of people push high end cards thru at that level of service. Alot of reasons for it. Could wanna move it fast, not have it in limbo, could already have a buyer lined up. the list goes on and on.

EricInCT said:
Bruin7 said:
BGS_BCRed_Darvish4.jpg

Allen

''

Someone doesn't say that and plan to list it immediately on the Bay.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
That card is absolutely sick ALLEN!

After seeing that scan too, I'm buying a new scanner, need one bad.

Great stuff as usual

zach

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Nikobaseball said:
That card is absolutely sick ALLEN!

After seeing that scan too, I'm buying a new scanner, need one bad.

Great stuff as usual

zach

My Opinion - Canoscan 4400F unless there's some new snazzier version that this one can't do.

Allen

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
jjj7880 said:
sick card! Also what type of scanner do you use? Nice scan!

I used to use the 3 in 1 printer/scanner/whatever.....I went to Amazon and bought a dedicated scaner. Canon Canoscann4400F. I believe Dave You got something simiar. I like it especially since it scanes the grade label well.

Allen

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
hey bruin, you turned me on to the 4400f and ill never by another, they are the best !!

Members online