Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"You got a package from someone in Litchfield"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
The subject line is what my wife said to me when I got home from work today. My response? "Litchfield?...Bo...uh-oh.

So, this thread is a thank you post to a bunch of great members: flightposite, daveyou, Musial Collector, caseya10781, cgilmo, bungle77, moxicaine, Greg Cleveland, nurvanna, and mburgin. These fine gentlemen helped complete my collection, because as Bo said in the note that came with the Jesse Crain GU jersey (home blue from 2008) "No AAA pitcher collection would be complete without a gamer when he actually played in the show!"

I am truly humbled guys. Thank you very very much.

Craig

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
Musial Collector said:
Topic worthless without pictures. ;) JK Craig glad you liked it and thanks to Bo for doing the leg work.

Yeah, I know. Just am running around doing stuff and haven't had a chance to do the whole picture thing!

Craig

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
Jaypers said:
mburgin said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but what relevance does that quote have here?

Uhh.. perhaps to enjoy the package that he participated in sending..

He's referring to the quote in mburgin's signature, which JP must not have realized was just part of his signature, and not the post.

Members online