Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 6/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
Hottest player in MLB continues to rake
-Hanley 2-2 1 RBI
- Tony Gwynn Jr HR (1)
- Fox HR (2) 2nd straight day goin deep
- Miguel Cabrera HR (16)
- Big Papi HR (8)

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Rangers whippin some ass, up 10-1 through 4, looks like they could be getting hot, if they hold on 3 in a row.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I'm sure at this point Beckett would love to pitch every game vs. the Braves.

7 scoreless innings tonight - and 16 scoreless in his 2 games vs. the Braves this year

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
rymflaherty said:

7 scoreless innings tonight - and 16 scoreless in his 2 games vs. the Braves this year

Every pitcher in the league would love to face the Braves offense every night.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
rymflaherty said:

No kidding, right?? :mrgreen:

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Mariner's v. Kershaw

Dodgers are the only team to not have a three-game losing streak this year...they've lost two coming into tonight.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cowboysrule48 said:
Andy Sonnanstine was sent down to AAA. Scott Kazmir will make is debut back from the DL tomorrow.

:::standing ovation:::

:mrgreen:

Finally, Friedman comes through.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Brett Gardner!!

5/6
3 singles
1 triple
1 homerun
2 RBI's
and is now batting over .300 on the season!!

:eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: when this guy hits he is so much fun to watch

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Jaypers said:
cowboysrule48 said:
Andy Sonnanstine was sent down to AAA. Scott Kazmir will make is debut back from the DL tomorrow.

I wish Andy was pitching better. I am of the opinion that Price was called up too early and needs to be sent back down to work on some things. However, with the way Sonnanstine has been pitching, this was really the only choice.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cowboysrule48 said:
Jaypers said:
cowboysrule48 said:

I wish Andy was pitching better. I am of the opinion that Price was called up too early and needs to be sent back down to work on some things. However, with the way Sonnanstine has been pitching, this was really the only choice.

If Price gets knocked around again, I wouldn't mind seeing him get sent back down to give Davis a shot. Lord knows he's earned it.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Jaypers said:
cowboysrule48 said:
Jaypers said:
cowboysrule48 said:

If Price gets knocked around again, I wouldn't mind seeing him get sent back down to give Davis a shot. Lord knows he's earned it.

I wanted to see Davis get his shot before Price. However, I think the Front Office decided that once Price was up, he was up for good. I don't think they want to bounce him around unless he just has a couple of horrendous outings in a row.

Members online

Latest posts