Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allen and Ginter noob here>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
They are seeded usually 1 per case. They have varying numbering. The card can be left intact or ripped open to see what lies therein. At the very least you have a short-printed mini. I you're lucky it will be auto'ed with some numbered to 10. And I think last year they also had 1/1 wood mini's(don't quote me on that).

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Rickzcards said:
They are seeded usually 1 per case. They have varying numbering. The card can be left intact or ripped open to see what lies therein. At the very least you have a short-printed mini. I you're lucky it will be auto'ed with some numbered to 10. And I think last year they also had 1/1 wood mini's(don't quote me on that).

I believe so, but the EXT minis were the only minis found in the rip cards.

They're different than the base set minis. So guys like Ichiro, Ryan Howard, etc, had 2 wood minis in the set.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Lancemountain said:
Ahh....

So you have a card you can rip, or not rip? Gamble to see what lies within?

Yup! It's usually better to sell them un-ripped but sometimes it's worth the gamble.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
last year my rip card yeilded a troy glaus mini..
the year before..........

SAVE0156.jpg
the bill hall was the rip card. inside was the joe frazier red ink auto.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Definitely a nice gamble there!

I have 6 boxes preordered (buddy and I are busting a case).

I have already determined that if I pull the rip card, I'm selling it.

Members online

Latest posts