Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I think there's a 'show' in the Savannah mall today. Don't think I'll be going, as it's a pretty small one and unless you're looking for sealed wax you just end up getting ripped off. I really don't have the money to be spending either. Oh well. Good luck at finding something nice at your show.

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
Stopped going to shows around here due to the tools who walk around to every person browsing or set up saying "I'm a dealer, what kinds of deals can you give me today?"

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Has anybody ever ehard of The Starboyz? They do extreme motorcycle stunts. Well, they're performing in town again tonight, so I'll be going down to have a few beers and watch them perform, same as I did last night.

After the show, I'll go in and drink with them in the bar that sponsored the show this year.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Snyper said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Our newest member heavy_hitter

Isn't that Romosays new alias on other sports message boards?

Sure is *****. :shock:

He is Blitzburgh on TCG, but no one likes him. I may have someone to add to me foe list now

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Groat said:
I think there's a 'show' in the Savannah mall today. Don't think I'll be going, as it's a pretty small one and unless you're looking for sealed wax you just end up getting ripped off...
lol
I went to the show in the Savannah mall earlier today.
I got a total of 18 Falcons rookie, autographed, and/or jersey cards.
The top cards I got were: 06 Bowman Sterling Jerious Norwood refractor auto #'d 102/900, 05 Roddy White Exquisite 'Super Jersey' #'d 24/30, and 08 Matt Ryan UD Rookie jersey. I also got a DeSean Jackson topps Chrome RC, some Seahawks trade bait, and basketball cards.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Wehttam6 said:
Groat said:
I think there's a 'show' in the Savannah mall today. Don't think I'll be going, as it's a pretty small one and unless you're looking for sealed wax you just end up getting ripped off...
lol
The top cards I got were: 06 Bowman Sterling Jerious Norwood refractor auto #'d 102/900, 05 Roddy White Exquisite 'Super Jersey' #'d 24/30, and 08 Matt Ryan UD Rookie jersey. I also got a DeSean Jackson topps Chrome RC, some Seahawks trade bait, and basketball cards.

I suppose as a Falcons fan, it'd be easier to find stuff. Didn't know you lived in the area.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Groat said:
Wehttam6 said:
Groat said:
lol

I suppose as a Falcons fan, it'd be easier to find stuff. Didn't know you lived in the area.
I live an hour and a half - 2 hours away. :? I just didn't have anything else to do today. :lol: And yeah, all they had was Falcons and Georgia Bulldogs stuff.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I have never made it to Savannah. I have wanted to, just never gotten around to it. I hear it is a real nice city, not as nice as Charleston ;) but pretty nice.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Wehttam6 said:
Groat said:
Wehttam6 said:
Groat said:
lol

I live an hour and a half - 2 hours away. :? I just didn't have anything else to do today. :lol: And yeah, all they had was Falcons and Georgia Bulldogs stuff.

I'm about 40 minutes away. I didn't really have anything else to do either, just didn't have the cash to drop on a box.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
^nice 1/1!
Did you pull that out of your Prestige box, too? :lol: It wouldn't surprise me compared to what else was pulled in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts