Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jonathan Sanchez to the pen...Giants call up?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Ryan Sadowski...

rotoworld.com
Jonathan Sanchez has been demoted to the bullpen.
Sanchez is 2-8 with a 5.54 ERA this season and has lost four consecutive games for the Giants. Ryan Sadowski will fill in for him on Sunday, but he's probably not a very good long-term bet. Perhaps the club will call on one of their highly-rated pitching prospects for a second-half tryout.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
It shouldn't be looked at as a demotion. Shanchez is lights out the first time through the lineup. His funny delivery hides the ball well. The second time through though hitters time it. He should dominate out of the pen as long as he can keep things wright between his ears.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
AKA Coastal said:
[quote="The Third Eye":lnyyf8mz]On a positive note for Los Gigantes, Pablo Sandoval is a freak! 2nd HR tonight.

Sucks he's not eligible for ROY.[/quote:lnyyf8mz]

Yes it does suck. Apparently he missed the cut by about 20 at bats.

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
Yeah, that does suck. Originally, I had Pablo as my NL ROY pick until I realized he was ineligible by a few at-bats. Oh well, picked up a few EEE autos before the season started and I'm really liking his June totals.

Members online

Latest posts