Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-->>-->>--Good Sunday Morning Thread--<<--<<--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Morning, going to a Cape League double header today. Kinda sad about it, one of the nicest players we have on the team is being cut today due to roster space.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Sounds like a full day...definitely enjoy the games. Good luck to the player being cut...hopefully you guys can make the most out of his day today :)

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Sounds like a full day...definitely enjoy the games. Good luck to the player being cut...hopefully you guys can make the most out of his day today :)

Yeah, I felt bad last night since I try to archive everything for the team and had to get two of the players to sign a ball for the team ball to put aside since I knew there wouldn't be many more opportunity wise to do it last night.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
metallicalex777 said:

Hope so. Have to work tonight though :?

Had a sweet pull last night out of 09 Bowman: Logan Morrison Ref. Auto :D

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
MSNbot Media....that's a new one.

Oh yeah, and hello Alex, Ian, Beefy.....how are we all doing this morning?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Imac and Scottie!!! Congrats on the Logan Imac, saw your thread...thats a nice scan too :)

Scottie - doing well...just holding the fort down at work right now. Went to my very first card show since I picked collecting back up and got tons a sweet additions...did you see the thread??

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

I went to the Pirates Royals game last night. it is Heritage Weekend and the Pirates wore their Pittsburgh Crawford jerseys and the Royals wore their Kansas City Monarchs jerseys. the Pirates won 6-2.

delwyn0628_160.jpg

the BoSox won 1-0. Tim Wakefield pitched a fantastic game and Mark Kotsay had the lone rbi. Jason Bay had the day off.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
whoo! Going to the show in a couple of hours. For some reason, I have $100+ to spend after some conservative lunches and people paying me back money they owed me. I guess I was destined to go :)

Any requests?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Dave, George, Chris and Hive!!!

Dave - glad your teams one both games...those old jerseys are pretty sweet!!!

Hive - best of luck at the show bud...no requests from my end but being able to have $100+ is a good sign for a good show ;)

Chris - You are not alone...hope it flies by for you ;)

George - Hows your weekend going bud?? Golfing today??

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning all. Not much going on here except the rain. :( My g/f (Kim) and I will be going to a BBQ later at my aunts house. Other than that, it's going to be a relaxing day. I hope.

Art

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
metallicalex777 said:
Morning Dave, George, Chris and Hive!!!

George - Hows your weekend going bud?? Golfing today??

Little work around the house, not much really, just going to make an attempt to relax.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Morning Imac and Scottie!!! Congrats on the Logan Imac, saw your thread...thats a nice scan too :)

Scottie - doing well...just holding the fort down at work right now. Went to my very first card show since I picked collecting back up and got tons a sweet additions...did you see the thread??
Yeah!! I saw that bud [but forgot to post ::facepalm:: ] glad you had a good time....Kevin is the man!!!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
George - I know relaxing is well deserved and probably overdue...have a great time!!!

Art - Morning bud. Hope you finished up cleaning up the wood from the yard...make sure to save some for Kim ;) :lol: Glad you 2 are doing well...enjoy the BBQ.

Dan - Hola mi amigo :mrgreen: I picked up a little something for you yesterday ;) Whats on your agenda??

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
George - I know relaxing is well deserved and probably overdue...have a great time!!!

Art - Morning bud. Hope you finished up cleaning up the wood from the yard...make sure to save some for Kim ;) :lol: Glad you 2 are doing well...enjoy the BBQ.

Dan - Hola mi amigo :mrgreen: I picked up a little something for you yesterday ;) Whats on your agenda??

Really? Thanks!

We are Baptizing mini-mojo today and have a crows coming back to the house afterwards. I haven't stopped cleaning/yardwork/moving furniture for 2 days. Not that much fun really...

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
MojoDan said:
metallicalex777 said:

Really? Thanks!

We are Baptizing mini-mojo today and have a crows coming back to the house afterwards. I haven't stopped cleaning/yardwork/moving furniture for 2 days. Not that much fun really...

No prob ;) Early congrats on Cole's Baptism...I hope everything goes according and better than planned. Don't let those crows peck any eyes out either :lol: J/K...expecting a lot of family and visits during and after??

Members online

Latest posts