Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One my of BGS 9.5 Gold Ref Yu Darvish is Missing...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
The only guy I delbt with at the previous card show on Sunday (Holiday Inn Select in Atlanta) was Evan in which he gave me $125 for 3 cards. He was the only one that saw what I had in my box cause no one else other than some of the FCB guys saw what I had and I totally trust the FCB Bros (believe me on that). But everyone has told me that this Evan is a shadster so I'm definitely missing one of my BGS 9.5 Gold Ref Yu Darvish RC #10/50. The subgrades had (3) 9.5 and (1) 9.

I'd hate to point fingers but all the dealers that I knew there told me he had the cash to buy and was a real dill. So if any one runs into this card #10/50 PLEASE LMK. There will be definitely be a big reward.

Thanks bros,
Allen

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Wow! That really stinks Allen. That is my biggest hold up in doing more shows. I just don't trust anyone. Hope you get it back or it turns up. Good luck!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
At least we know what it looks like since you had it on EBAY with good scans..

Contact any and all message boards and if you knwo anyone that has access to dealer net, then they can warn other dealers as well..

Good luck,

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
A friend of mine at the show told me who has it. I'm not mentioning names but I'm going to go get it back myself.

A

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Bruin7 said:
A friend of mine at the show told me who has it. I'm not mentioning names but I'm going to go get it back myself.

A
Call up Chuck Lidell and bring him with.

LaPorta Fan

Aug 10, 2008
Good luck.

Boy this seems like the movie "Taken". The commercial was pretty good for it, and the movie was better

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Good luck getting it back

Only problem... if he sells it to someone else and they list it on eBay.... is there a way for a 3rd party to know it was yours?

Members online

Latest posts