Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Watching Lincecum vs. Pujols tonight was amazing...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I know there is a Cardinals/Giants thread already but this deserves a new topic.

Watching Lincecum just dealing the past couple games, I'm convinced we saw an epic battle between best pitcher vs. best hitter in the game tonight.

Pujols strikes out, rips a line shot to 3rd, then hits a bullet off the wall for a double.

I can't wait for them to face each other again.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
markakis8 said:
I know there is a Cardinals/Giants thread already but this deserves a new topic.

Watching Lincecum just dealing the past couple games, I'm convinced we saw an epic battle between best pitcher vs. best hitter in the game tonight.

Pujols strikes out, rips a line shot to 3rd, then hits a bullet off the wall for a double.

I can't wait for them to face each other again.
I held my breath during on pujols's double. And smiled when he K'd Pujols in the first AB.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Timmy was dominate tonight. 95 pitches and the game only lasted 2 hours 6 mins. too bad Cain isn't pitching tomorrow night. Carpenter vs Cain would be great to watch.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
Timmy was dominate tonight. 95 pitches and the game only lasted 2 hours 6 mins. too bad Cain isn't pitching tomorrow night. Carpenter vs Cain would be great to watch.

Dominant. The word is dominant.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
pujolsjunkie said:
kdailey4315 said:

Dominant. The word is dominant.

Please excuse my spelling error. I guessed I would be up set also if my team and player got served tonight also.

Members online

Latest posts