Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cleaned out the work office, and found something cool.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Last place I'd think to find something for my Cubs collection is at my workplace, but was pleasantly surprised today. Was cleaning out an old file cabinet of photos when I found the items below. Seems our sales team directors had a national meeting in Chicago back in 1998, and the company got a suite at Wrigley to take them too. I was thumbing through a photo album and found two ticket stubs and photos from the game. Something about the date, May 6 1998, rang a bell in my memory. Kerry Wood's phenomenal 20K / 1 hitter game! So two pristine ticket stubs, Suite Level no less, are now in my collection.

Looking at the photos, I was surprised how few fans were at the game that day. Looked up the attendance and it was only 15,800. Pretty low for the Cubs, so these are a nice find.

woodtickets.jpg

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I can't believe that was 11 years ago. I was a senior in high school and I remember it like it was yesterday. Nice find.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts