Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~The Morning Thread~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Oh not much. Get some work done before the gang gets up and then the craziness begins. How about you?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
We start our summer program tomorrow (ED/ADHD 5th & 6th graders), which runs for 7 weeks, so today is my last free morning in a while. It will be slow today, though.
DANNY

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Not too much here, work around the house and catch up on some other stuff...

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Morning all, got to see a great game on Cape last night. Hunter Morris from Team USA made his debut with my team last night, and we got the win. Saw one of the greatest catches I have ever seen to rob one kid on my team though. It was along the lines of the Willie Mays catch but in to the wall.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
beefycheddar said:
Morning all, got to see a great game on Cape last night. Hunter Morris from Team USA made his debut with my team last night, and we got the win. Saw one of the greatest catches I have ever seen to rob one kid on my team though. It was along the lines of the Willie Mays catch but in to the wall.

Aaron Rowand-esque?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Skorris CCBC said:
beefycheddar said:

Aaron Rowand-esque?

Yeah, and it was with 2 outs and bases loaded as well. My team still won, but the kid who hit it is a great kid, so was rooting for him really getting a hold of one and just barely didn't make it over the wall.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:
oh no...is everything ok?

...should have said more......A Squirrel ripped through the screen in kitchen window, started to root around and I guess saw the DOG.....pissed all over the kitchen counter and made a second hole in the screen getting out.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:

...should have said more......A Squirrel ripped through the screen in kitchen window, started to root around and I guess saw the DOG.....pissed all over the kitchen counter and made a second hole in the screen getting out.

Talk about a best case scenario...whew!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:

Sensationalist!

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts