Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 CSA Show at Chantilly July 10-11-12, 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
just wondering if anyone is going to this show. i got to this show every time because its only a 20 minniute drive from my house.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
its a nice show the website is www.csashows.com. they have a good verity of stuff with cards ranging from 10 cents to $2,000. probobly a fairly long drive from baltimore but they have lots of cards. if i were in baltimore i would probobly go there 1 out of the three times they have it. if you have nothing to do one day i would go down.

natsprospects26

Oct 6, 2008
Dulles, VA
I've gone to this show for quite a while now. As far as vintage, it's a great show. If you're looking to buy/sell prospects, don't waste your time. The people that do have prospect stuff overprice to 20-50% over ebay value. That being said, the July show is usually the best one of the year(tri-monthly).

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
natsprospects26 said:
I've gone to this show for quite a while now. As far as vintage, it's a great show. If you're looking to buy/sell prospects, don't waste your time. The people that do have prospect stuff overprice to 20-50% over ebay value. That being said, the July show is usually the best one of the year(tri-monthly).
northern va seems to be a vintage area. the july show i havent been to yet. the march show i found to be not nearly as good as the november show. its a good show for cheep vintage and for cards to send ttm. not very good for prospects or hockey.

Members online