Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GSP vs Penn II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

I am pretty stoked for this. Just wish it wasn't so far off.

jhcvv6.jpg
bjpenngeorgesstpierresexyfight.jpg

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
Re: GSP vs Penn

Both of these guys are MONSTERS.I'm going to say Penn wins by Decision.His Stamina is alot better now and his bjj skills are off the chart.GSP has the edge in the standup in my opinion and may be a bit stronger,but overall i think Penn is better.

I wanted be surprised if GSP wins,It going to be a good matchup for sure. :D

G

Re: GSP vs Penn

Bornagaincollector said:
Both of these guys are MONSTERS.I'm going to say Penn wins by Decision.His Stamina is alot better now and his bjj skills are off the chart.GSP has the edge in the standup in my opinion and may be a bit stronger,but overall i think Penn is better.

I wanted be surprised if GSP wins,It going to be a good matchup for sure. :D

Yeah, I'm a big fan of both, so I am just excited to watch it. Not really going to pick a winner, just going to sit back and enjoy.

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
I think GSP can win this, he gets better with each fight, and improves in all aspects. Penn on the other hand is more focused, and has been tearing through people. It's going to be close, but I think GSP wins.

Members online

Latest posts