Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

imagine if pujols had a good offense around him...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
he just hit his 29th homerun...solo of course, i just cant help to wonder the amazing numbers he would be putting up if he had a great offense around him

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
You need to correct your post to #30

I have a feeling the Cardinals are going to try and get a big bat.....unless they consider Glaus coming back as help...

TK

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
pujolsthomefan33 said:

I have a feeling the Cardinals are going to try and get a big bat.....unless they consider Glaus coming back as help...

TK

Yup, once they have a good offense then they will need 5 guys who can actually pitch :lol: :lol: :lol:

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I feel you on that. I watched Bonds toil in the Giants lineup after Kent left with no help. It sucks and I have a feeling his numbers will start to show it. He hits everything in sight and managers will just start putting up 4 fingers pretty soon.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
EricInCT said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:

TK

Yup, once they have a good offense then they will need 5 guys who can actually pitch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not really sure what is wrong with the cardinals pitching....they are 4th in the majors in ERA, 6th in CG, and 9th in saves....doesnt equal a pitching problem to me...

TK

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
wow just seen he hit another one...its getting sick how good the machine really is

Jan 15, 2009
He is beast. I think I have magic powers because I saw him playing a while ago I think it was like 04 and I said this guy has a chance to be the best in the league, I was planning on buying some cards of his but ended up not doing it. From now on if I think a player is good I need to buy a **** load of them!

TelePlayer22

Aug 7, 2008
GiantsSuperCollector said:
He is beast. I think I have magic powers because I saw him playing a while ago I think it was like 04 and I said this guy has a chance to be the best in the league, I was planning on buying some cards of his but ended up not doing it. From now on if I think a player is good I need to buy a shat load of them!

Heh, I bet you picked up on that before anyone else. Back in 2004, no one had ever heard of Pujols.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
pujolsthomefan33 said:
EricInCT said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:

TK

Not really sure what is wrong with the cardinals pitching....they are 4th in the majors in ERA, 6th in CG, and 9th in saves....doesnt equal a pitching problem to me...

TK

Yeah, the starters are fine. Without Wellemeyer, those numbers would be even better. Everyone else has been pretty good.

I don't really see the Cardinals getting a big bat. I think it'd really hurt their farm system if they had to give up a ML player like Ludwick along with probably 2 minor leaguers, likely including Jess Todd, Francisco Samuel, Daryl Jones, Jon Jay, Clay Mortensen, Brett Wallace, etc.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Bornagaincollector said:
I think Dan Uggla would be a perfect fit to hit behind Pujols.

No room for him. He not a great fielder, and we already have Skip Schumaker who's our leadoff guy and hitting near .300 at 2nd.

Only room I could see a big bat at is in the OF, but an outfielder would have to be traded in the deal to make room.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Being a big fan and not wanting to see him being stuck where he is, I think the Cardinals should go after Adam Dunn. Hell, the Cubs, Mets, or anything good team would do as well. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts