Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats your most random/oddball piece of memorabilia?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Came across this Andruw Jones shin guard today and got me thinking what have other collectors been able to obtain. I've got a couple wristbands and almost was able to get a pair of sunglasses but they weren't auto'd so I let them slip :| .

Anyways, heres a couple pics, the bottom image has 4 cards that all show him with the guard on.
Shinguard.jpg
0e32_1.jpg

frikativ54

Jun 17, 2009
Fandruw25 said:
Came across this Andruw Jones shin guard today and got me thinking what have other collectors been able to obtain. I've got a couple wristbands and almost was able to get a pair of sunglasses but they weren't auto'd so I let them slip :| .

Anyways, heres a couple pics, the bottom image has 4 cards that all show him with the guard on.
Shinguard.jpg
0e32_1.jpg

That shinguard is sick! Just won this oddball item on eBay yesterday: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=190316471851. I am really excited to get it.

totran

Mar 25, 2009
came across a crown royal bag with a pair of my wifes under garments from when she was 19 [14 yrs ago]
back then that was the memorabilia i collected.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
John Maddens Practice Shorts

Here are the cards he included

I was definately thinking football legend until I saw the pics :lol:

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Memorabilia wise I think this piece is kind of different:

game used/auto'd Prince Fielder Beloit Snappers hat from 2003:

FielderGUhat.jpg

The game was actually played at Miller Park against the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers (who are now a Brewer's minor league affiliate).

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Random piece:

A SGA giveway of the Phillies starting pitchers, in russian nesting dolls:

In descending order:

Millwood
Wolf
Padilla
Milton
Myers

An under 14 giveaway, took it form my nephew a few days later when he was over it :cool:

edit, just took some pictures:

3677061341_0ee44b43f3.jpg

3677876510_b985e4be62.jpg

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
not baseball, but easily the most oddball thing i own. I got it from the ACC headquarters, while i was helping clean out their "attic"

S6300607.jpg
S6300606.jpg

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I had Walt Jocketty (while the Cards GM) sign the back of my expired Cardinals Mastercard...he was really uneasy about doing it.

WaltJockettyCreditCard.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
This is Griffey's First base mitt from when he was with the M's first go round.. He used it after he got hurt (hammy) and he was practicing first base at the time.. I got it from Ted Buhner (Jay's brother)

glove1.jpg

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I had the opportunity to purchase Bo Jackson's toe nail clippings at a card show once, but I politely passed on it.

Members online

Latest posts