Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sick mailday w/huge shoutout to one of FCB's finest DaveYou!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
I have moved to Cheyenne, WY this past weekend. As many of you know I am in the Air Force, I was stationed at Whiteman AFB, MO and have now transfered to F.E. Warren AFB, WY. Anyways, when I got into town I had 2 packages waiting for me and 1 awesome package from our very own DaveYou! He knew that I was going to start collecting Rockies stuff since I moved out here and this was in the package :eek: :eek: :eek:

McKenryredrefgem1of5.jpg

And the rest was a purchase from Prospectmaster, great guy and great seller!
Poseybcrefgem111of500.jpg

Poseybcauto.jpg

Mortyref201of500.jpg

Moosexfractorauto149of250.jpg

Montgomerybcauto4.jpg

Luebkeblue103of150.jpg

LaPortasterling8862.jpg

Heywardsterling7685.jpg

Beckhambcrefauto379of500.jpg

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Sick stuff! I was the one who graded that Posey Ref, actually. I subbed it in the first group grade, and then I sold it to prospectmaster. Mind if I ask how much you paid?

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
trademhigh said:
Sick stuff! I was the one who graded that Posey Ref, actually. I subbed it in the first group grade, and then I sold it to prospectmaster. Mind if I ask how much you paid?

I am not sure of the exact total for the Posey ref gem, but the whole package deal was this.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=49594

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dave You, he's alright I guess. That is if you think well of highly generous, exceptional members! Great gesture Dave!

Nice cards you picked up as well. Congrats on the sweet mailday. I have a friend stationed in Cheyenne. He says it's beautiful there, but kind of boring.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Dave You, he's alright I guess. That is if you think well of highly generous, exceptional members! Great gesture Dave!

Nice cards you picked up as well. Congrats on the sweet mailday. I have a friend stationed in Cheyenne. He says it's beautiful there, but kind of boring.

I am happy here we have a card shop in downtown Cheyenne! Also poker there every saturday night! :D

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
Glad u like it, j. I remember u inquiring about the red so wanted to send it to ya after it gemmed! Dave

That is awesome, it definately looks better in the gold slab :D I really appreciate it! Thanks again!

James

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
dave just needs to take a class in generosity...he just doesn't understand what it really is.

another great act by him, and congrats on the sweet cards james
(your laportas go out today bud)

zach

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Nikobaseball said:
dave just needs to take a class in generosity...he just doesn't understand what it really is.

another great act by him, and congrats on the sweet cards james
(your laportas go out today bud)

zach

Can't wait to get them. Thanks Zach!

Members online

Latest posts