Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is the FCB'er selling THIS?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Jaypers said:
So, which words were in your eBay search that led you to this? :cool:

If you go to the right page -- or the wrong page -- in FCB, it takes you to a general FCBay page... I don't have much in my set search listing (Marson, Happ, Michael Taylor, Dominic Brown, Kyle Drabek) but often on FCBay I see a number of things that could never possibly be part of my search if I go off the "beaten path". I just updated my signature (to add the 2009 Cy Young winner, JA Happ), that's where I saw it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
It is for charity. The seller is from Chicago and a guy I went to school went sent me the link.

I'm not sure if it is the charity he does work for, or if he knows who is selling this.
But I did get the like the day it was started on eBay.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
The ebay search items that show up at the bottom of every page are not always FCB member's items. They can be any items based on as you said, what you have in your search.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
masonphillip said:
The ebay search items that show up at the bottom of every page are not always FCB member's items. They can be any items based on as you said, what you have in your search.

Oh. I thought the FCBay was only other FCBayer's stuff.

I'm then, an idiot.

Sorry.

::facepalm::

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Jeff N. said:
masonphillip said:

I'm then, an idiot.

Sorry.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh... It's okay Jeff. You have plenty of company.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
beberly said:
Jeff N. said:
masonphillip said:

I'm then, an idiot.

Sorry.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh... It's okay Jeff. You have plenty of company.

Clicking the FCB Auctions at the top or the (xx) number below a user's name which shows how many auctions they have is the way to get the FCB users. The boxes below can be anything, at one time, early on in the boards, I had to have gilmore change my password and he changed my search to pokemon, all sorts of things showed up...not sold by FCB users

Members online

Latest posts