Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 NHL free agent signings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
post what you know

Craig Adams and Bill Guerin have resigned with Pittsburgh

Jay Bouwmeester signs with Calgary

Daniel and Henrik Sedin resigned with Vancouver

Dave Bolland resigns with Chicago

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Erik Christensen resigns with Anaheim

Jere Lehtinen resigns with Dallas

Johnny Oduya resigns with New Jersey

Rob Blake resigns with San Jose

Jussi Jokinen resigns with Carolina

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Sportsnet.ca reporting that Marion Hossa turned down a 10yr contract offer from Detroit. they said he turned it down because it was only worth $4 mil average per season.

sportsnet.ca

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Marian Hossa signs with the Chicago Blackhawks for 12 years $62 million or $5.2 mil per season.

I think that is a great move for both Hossa and the Blackhawks. the Hawks will give the Flames a good fight for the Western Conference Championship next season.

EDIT now that I think about it maybe it isn't such a good deal for Chicago unless there is a buyout option. they may have a hard time signing Kane or Toews long term but I hope not.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Tomas Kopecky signs with Chicago

Dwayne Roloson signs with NY Islanders

Matt Walker signs with Tampa Bay

Ty Conklin signs with Detroit

David Booth resigns with Florida

Colton Orr signs with Toronto

Dvorak, Radek Dvorak resigns with Florida

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
pghbuccos said:
Marian Hossa signs with the Chicago Blackhawks for 12 years $62 million or $5.2 mil per season.

I think that is a great move for both Hossa and the Blackhawks. the Hawks will give the Flames a good fight for the Western Conference Championship next season.

EDIT now that I think about it maybe it isn't such a good deal for Chicago unless there is a buyout option. they may have a hard time signing Kane or Toews long term but I hope not.

::facepalm:: I don't like this move, however this is an upgrade in a sense that it looks like Havlat won't be back with the team. I really thought Chicago would go after a veteran Defenseman.

Good to see Bolland was re-signed.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Aron Rome to the Canucks

Joel Ward. resigns with the predators

Jaroslav Spacek to the Canadians

Nikolai Khabibulin to the oilers

Brian Boucher to the flyers

lighting resign Lukas Krajicek

falmes resign Adam Pardy

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Scott Clemmensen signs with Florida.

good for him. hopefully he will play a little more in Florida than he did in New Jersey when Brodeur was healthy.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Hal Gill signs with Montreal

Mike Rupp signs with Pittsburgh

Ian Laperierre signs with Philadelphia

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:

Whose gonna play goal in Chicago now?

Members online

Latest posts