Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where's Posey?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008
Im pretty sure he got hit in the head thats why he is out can anyone confirm this?

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
Buster Posey has missed the last four games with Single-A San Jose after being struck in the head by a pitch against Stockton on Friday, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
I heard that He's DH-ing for tonights game.

He might also be on the way to CT. Jackson Williams is no longer on CT's roster.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Bosox3 said:

He might also be on the way to CT. Jackson Williams is no longer on CT's roster.
Really nice. Good for him to catch bumgarner/alderson/sosa so they have some chemistry before the show.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
lisu said:
Bosox3 said:

Is Jackson headed to Fresno then?

Im not sure wheres he's at yet. I looked williams on MILB.com and his profile says "assigned to new team".
My guess is he'd get sent to SJ since he was hitting around .214 w/ 1 hr, 14 rbi in 56 games this season w/ CT.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
From ESPN's live chat:

Mac (Philly)What's up with Buster Posey? He hasn't played since Friday. Is he hurt?

Jim Callis - He got hit in the head by a pitch on June 26. He's not hurt seriously, and should be back in the lineup any day now.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Jaypers said:
From ESPN's live chat:

Mac (Philly)What's up with Buster Posey? He hasn't played since Friday. Is he hurt?

Jim Callis - He got hit in the head by a pitch on June 26. He's not hurt seriously, and should be back in the lineup any day now.
That's good to hear!

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
Bosox3 said:
lisu said:
Bosox3 said:

Is Jackson headed to Fresno then?

Im not sure wheres he's at yet. I looked williams on MILB.com and his profile says "assigned to new team".
My guess is he'd get sent to SJ since he was hitting around .214 w/ 1 hr, 14 rbi in 56 games this season w/ CT.

Not necessarily. The Giants have been making a ton of paper transactions this year. Just because he's fallen off the roster doesn't mean he's moving. Any other year I would of said sure, but this year they are doing some weird roster juggling.

johnny rook

Aug 10, 2008
CA
The ball he took off the helmet was a curve. The Giants are just being careful with their $6,000,000 draft pick.

Members online

Latest posts