Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

gordon beckham

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
is 12 for his last 17

and is on a 6 game hitting streak

who said he should've been sent down and i was called crazy when i said his average was low but it didn't matter because it would pickup when the ball found the holes since he wasn't K'ing much??

thought so :D :D

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
do we need a thread every time he gets a hit?

it was you ;)

J.O. said:
is 12 for his last 17

and is on a 6 game hitting streak

who said he should've been sent down and i was called crazy when i said his average was low but it didn't matter because it would pickup when the ball found the holes since he wasn't K'ing much??

thought so :D :D

yakacack

Apr 13, 2009
Tampa, FL
No way, I thoroughly enjoy seeing told you so threads made specifically for a player with at least 4-5 threads made in the last week to week and a half. These threads are a true pleasure and great addition to the board.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
yakacack said:
No way, I thoroughly enjoy seeing told you so threads made specifically for a player with at least 4-5 threads made in the last week to week and a half. These threads are a true pleasure and great addition to the board.

Agreed,where would FCB be without them?

yakacack

Apr 13, 2009
Tampa, FL
thenumberonemetfan said:
yakacack said:

Agreed,where would FCB be without them?

Without these posts we may be under 500 different pages of threads...and we just cant have that.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Do you need to post every time Denker gets an AB?
Yeah Brent, you have flooded the boards with Denker posts this past week I can't even read anything MLB related, what the hell are you thinking?!?!?!?!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Ian Stewart said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Do you need to post every time Denker gets an AB?
Yeah Brent, you have flooded the boards with Denker posts this past week I can't even read anything MLB related, what the hell are you thinking?!?!?!?!
Im sorry Scotty!

I dont get why everyone refers back to Denker when ever I say anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts