Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
Can you have purchases from eBay go to a PO box?? i am having too much of my mail go to the same address on the east side of street(which happens to be right across the street). but they arent the most trust worthy group and i am pretty sure they already stole a 65 dollar EB games card that i never got. i just wasnt sure if ebay would let you use a PO box or not. thanks for any help

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
I've sold to people whose confirmed PayPal address is a PO box, so I would say yes.

But I don't know what the process is in getting that PO Box confirmed through PayPal.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
If a PO address is where one receives their credit card and bank statements it isn't a problem to get the address verified.

Jeff D said:
I've sold to people whose confirmed PayPal address is a PO box, so I would say yes.

But I don't know what the process is in getting that PO Box confirmed through PayPal.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
It will keep your neighbors from getting your cards, but it will present a new problem. The people at the PO aren't really that smart... I have a pretty big PO Box, and first they stuff a few bubble mailers in and then CRAM a magazine into the box. They've damaged a couple of my cards now. Also a few times I have received other people's bubble mailers (with DC, so if I kept them the people would be really screwed, since the DC shows it was delivered) and other people have received my bubble mailers. So you still have to worry about your neighbors getting your cards. Another part that I really really love... they gave some other guy my PO number. They said they didn't give him a key, they only assigned my number to him on accident, a little computer error there. Here we are a year later, and they are still cramming two people's worth of mail into a box that only fits one person's mail.

And all of these joys only cost me an extra $90 a year. I should have just stuck with letting the neighbor kids steal the bubble mailers out of my mailbox, which is why I switched to the PO Box.

Sincerely,
Disgruntled PO Customer.

:D

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
I used to have a PO box as well and everything went smoothly. I never had any issues, but that was when I was living in a small town and everyone knew everyone and they actually knew how to sort mail and not screw things up.

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
jeff550 said:
http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1297011
it will only cost you $80 one time supposed to $90 a year

Yeah its not them taking out of my mail box. the mail man sucks and puts stuff for me in their mail box. i am at West wolfcamp they are at east and the houses are right across the street from each other.

thanks everyone for the help.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I get all of my stuff delivered to a PO box and have never had a problem. Haven't had any mail switch-ups like RL24 mentioned. I did have to get it as a PP confirmed address before people had no reservations about sending there though.

Members online

Latest posts