Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Beckham Autograph question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Has anyone met and got him to sign anything? I have heard 1. he is a jerk 2. signs a side panel 3. personalizes. Anyone know of anything? I am going tonight to Rome Ga to get him on a few ROMLB and a card.

Thanks

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
What you have to do with Beckham is tell him to personalize the ball to you on top of the ball and then he will sign the sweetspot. If you just give him the ball, he is going to sign it side panel. I think him and Carlos Gonzalez are the only players I have said " No, your going to sign it sweetspot. You can write do not sell this on Ebay all over the ball but I want your sig on the sweetspot"

Be stern. Beckham puts his pants on the same way you do everyday.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
he was a great kid. Signed the panel, but that is ok. He is very friendly and actually had a picture made with me.

I will post it later.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I asked, but he said he couldn't. I would assume b/c of what Gilmore said earlier about the blank index cards.. damn tristar bastards

Members online