Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Few New Slabs to Show Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I have had these for a while but this is the first time I have had a chance to show them off. Sorry about the pictures but my scanner isn't working, I tried to make sure there wasn't that much a glare from the flash.

I got these first two in a trade.

Subs - Centering 9.5 Coners 9 Edges 9.5 Surface 9.5
DSC01038.jpg

Subs - Centering 9.5 Corners 9 Edges 9 Surface 8.5 Auto 10
DSC01037.jpg

These I sent myself with a group sub

Subs - Centering 10 Corners 9.5 Edges 9.5 Surface 9.5
DSC01032.jpg

Centering 9.5 Corners 9.5 Edges 10 Surface 9.5
DSC01033.jpg

Centering 10 Corners 9 Edges 9.5 Surface 9.5
DSC01034.jpg

Centering 10 Corners 9 Edges 9.5 Surface 9.5
DSC01035.jpg

Centering 10 Corners 8 Edges 9.5 Surface 10
DSC01036.jpg

I was pretty happy with all of my grades expect the Shelby Xfractor, I thought that could have been at least a 9.5 but the corners really dropped the grade. I don't know how that happened since I put it in a toploader as soon as I pulled it.

The Jordan Smith Blue Refractor is one of my favorites that is one of my sleepers! I also love the Jared Burton Gold Refractor with the Gold Label.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
formerly jt65 on the BMB. I sent those cards to you months ago. You must have a scanner that does a pixel or two an hour (j/k). Cards simply look good with a gold label. Perhaps I'll get another bulk sub out down the road.

Cheers,
JT

Utleyfan1

Aug 7, 2008
f2tornado said:
formerly jt65 on the BMB. I sent those cards to you months ago. You must have a scanner that does a pixel or two an hour (j/k). Cards simply look good with a gold label. Perhaps I'll get another bulk sub out down the road.

Cheers,
JT
Hey JT!
I was wondering if you ever made it over. If you ever do another bulk sub and are allowing add on's, please let me know as the first one went very smooth and I would love to be able to do it again.

Members online

Latest posts