Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NOW POST YOUR MOST UNIQUE CARDS!! I WANNA SEE EM!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Re: What do u enjoy collecting and why?

Prospecting- I like losing money over a long period of time.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO

I always thought that prospecting is kind of the opposite of collecting, as opposed to a category of collecting.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008

I like all sorts of unique Astros stuff. I mainly focus on rookies so that if someone is on fire I can make a little money off of them and put that towards new cards but I like anything unique.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

i like collecting young stars autos, why... a lot of great players are not on my favorite team. i have a small player collection of bernie williams, why? i had a big colection of him before the divorce. :lol:

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD

I may be in the minority of people who enjoy all category's.

A) Enjoy Prospecting- Love investing in players and watching them grow in the minors. It is fun following stats daily and hoping for stellar performances.

B) Enjoy Current MLB Stars - They are who I watch on TV night in and out. They have proven themselves at the major league level.

C) Enjoy HOF's - They have reached the highest point that every player hopes to reach. Without these players the MLB would simply not be the same.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas

I have ADDOCD. I can’t seem to concentrate on which player or set I absolutely have to have!

Some of my sets (1909-11 T206, 1955 Topps All American) are “major” historical sets.

Some other sets (1970 Kellogg’s 3D Baseball and Football) just bring back memories from growing up. (Up to the point that it can be determined that I actually did grow up!)

My player collections are legitimate HOF players (Tony Gywnn, Reggie Miller) and an eclectic mixture of unfamiliar players (Nate Colbert, Wil Jones, Joe Caldwell).

My HOF GU & Auto collection is basically an excuse to keep my hand in the modern card market.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008

I collect a current player and a few retired.

Current:
Darin Erstad

Retired:
Will Clark
Eddie Murray
Bucky Jacobsen

I really enjoyed watching each of these players play in person and on TV. They all worked hard to be good for their teams and never caused trouble like some of the high profile names. Plus, I enjoy the chase of collecting.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio

Tony Clark. I used to collect base Bowman sets since I started with 1992, but I stopped in 2006 to focus on the Clark collection.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008

I enjoy collecting cards of my favorite player, John Smoltz, and my favorite team the Atlanta Braves.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

I have a local minor league team in town so i collect those players

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008
TimLincecum.jpg

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Here are probably my most unique cards: