Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Possible chrome lot steal ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Had one of my dealer friends call me and said he had a 5000 ct box of chrome all prospects that he needed to move, to told me the price and i took it here are the beter cards

6 vin mazzaro
10 jake arrieta
7 jhoulys chacin
10 brett cecil
14 dominic brown
10 hector rondon
6 juan francisco
8 trevor reckling
5 carlos santana
1 tommy hanson (weird there was only 6 07 chromes)
the remaining 3000 no names and minor names

he also threw in a teheran xfractor and about 15 common refs i needed. I paid 80 on the whole lot with the potential there i think i got a solid deal.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
That is a heck of a deal. I had a 3200 count box full of rookies, (rc), blue prospects (both first year and not first year) that I sold for $225.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Sort them alphabetically and I promise many of those no names will bring in several bucks each at some point.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
thanks guys, i was pretty certain that it was a no brainer purchase. my question is now what do i do with the roughly 4500 minor and no names? i mean that many have to be worth something !

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Seems like you know exactly what to do with them, especially since you're talking about them here...right now ;)

XdanX said:
thanks guys, i was pretty certain that it was a no brainer purchase. my question is now what do i do with the roughly 4500 minor and no names? i mean that many have to be worth something !

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
Seems like you know exactly what to do with them, especially since you're talking about them here...right now ;)

XdanX said:

lol, you interested ?

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
XdanX said:

XdanX said:

lol, you interested ?

I would just quick flip them to someone else, like the guy who would have paid 300

Sell it to him , make about 200, and let him deal with it ;)

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Johan Santana 57 said:
XdanX said:

XdanX said:

lol, you interested ?

I would just quick flip them to someone else, like the guy who would have paid 300

Sell it to him , make about 200, and let him deal with it ;)

if it didnt cost so much to ship id take 150

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
i43770 said:
Depending on how many you have, I would be interested in any Mitch Canham and Darwin Barney you have in the lot.

if i get to sorting this weekend ill let you know, prob 15-20 of each.

Members online