Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor USA Army Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Bleh. They're trying to apply the baseball prospect format to football cards. No thanks. I mean FB cards of already drafted players in their college unis don't even hold their value, so nobody should expect these things to be worth a damn.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Groat said:
Bleh. They're trying to apply the baseball prospect format to football cards. No thanks. I mean FB cards of already drafted players in their college unis don't even hold their value, so nobody should expect these things to be worth a damn.

low production will help, 240 cases , 20 sets a case, 4800 sets. Thats not too bad.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Groat said:

Groat

these are high school players moving to college

they are college football cards, and its a totally different market

these cards will be live while a player accomplishes college football fame

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
AIC, I will take one, maybe 2 of these depending on who the checklist is. If you get one, please forward it on to me

When is this due out?

madman1978

Groat said:
I agree
you will find these in bargain bins within 6
I think this product has taken collecting a step too far!
I mean really High School players?

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
madman1978 said:
Groat said:
I agree

These are college players from a high school all star game. A Tim Tebow auto would have gone nuts last January or when he won the Heisman in his Sophmore year.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Brad said:
madman1978 said:
Groat said:
I agree

These are college players from a high school all star game. A Tim Tebow auto would have gone nuts last January or when he won the Heisman in his Sophmore year.

There is a market for these.I think people who collect baseball trying to comprehend collecting these cards will not be able to understand the appeal.I'd love to nab a Sam McGuffie if there is one to be had.Basically this is like being able to get autos and cards of players before they finish their college career and turn pro.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
predatorkj said:
There is a market for these.I think people who collect baseball trying to comprehend collecting these cards will not be able to understand the appeal.I'd love to nab a Sam McGuffie if there is one to be had.Basically this is like being able to get autos and cards of players before they finish their college career and turn pro.

Yes, but wouldn't you rather have them in their college uniform?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Groat said:
predatorkj said:

Not if I have to wait until they get out of college.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
predatorkj said:
Groat said:
predatorkj said:

Not if I have to wait until they get out of college.
Agreed.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Just heard that sets have shipped. I will have my 2 cases in in the next few days.

One case is being boxed out. Hit me up if you would like info.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
sets just came in, I will try and get them out today. If not today everything will be shipped tomorrow.