Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you sold a card you regretted, and looking to buy back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I have done this on several occasions. Just bought this one back...and surprisingly it wasn't a lot cheaper, even after all the steroid mess..

Show cards you regrettted selling and you either bought back, or plan on buying back...

0000114984_1

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
These two

Saw this once after I sold it, tried to get it back, but went higher than I was able to go at the time.
Will probably never see it again.
MusialWood.jpg

Regret this one too, but sold it for a nice price. Hope to see one again someday.
IMG.jpg

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I regret selling my Wayne Gretzky Glacial Graphs auto and my Michael Jordan auto a few months back. One other card that really stands out is a 99 UD Legends Alex Rodriguez auto and oh yeah, a 2001 Donruss Diamond Kings Studio Series Cal Ripken, Jr. autograph. Those were some really nice cards and I wish I had them back.

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
I sold these two Shortly after the sales I wish I had held onto them but I know they will never see the light of day thanks to the Ebay Mad Man that rhymes with Hossa

HalmanRedRef001.jpg

duffycut1of1.jpg

And i am still looking to get a copy of this back:

ruthcobbgherig.jpg

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
I sold my Adam Dunn Gold Refractor /25 RC to a board member and it's likely i'll never get it back. The last one listed on ebay was shilled to hades.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Dpanthers14 said:
I know who has it but I know If i want it back I'll have to pay alot more for it :(
cano.jpg

I am Just curious why CANO has an apparently good following?
From what I see, his numbers are just ok...not even sure if he is HOF material?
The few AB's I have seen of his, he hasn't been very clutch, which is usually what makes someone a "fan favorite".

What am I missing?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Jair Jurrjens '05 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor...I got a great deal on it and sold it when he was called up. Wish I still had it =/

frikativ54

Jun 17, 2009
My Bagwell Recollection Collection from 2000 1/1. I will never have it back; the guy who has it won't sell it.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I don't have a scan, but I once sold a 2003 Flair Greats Sweet Swatch Classic patch of George Brett. That was before I was collecting the set, and now I'm up to 14/16 different ones. I like the set so much that I have about 30 total of them, but still no Brett.

Members online

Latest posts