Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All Star Game Hype (Selling Cards)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
LAst year i sold a lot of tim lincecum cards (non autograph stuff) for 3-7 times more than what i paid for them. This ultimatley helped me obtain the quantity of lincecum chrome autos i have today.

My question is, when is the best time to have your auctions end? Night of all star game? day after all star game? Your thoughts?

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
well it depends I know I sold several Hamilton Sterling auto's BIN during the Homerun derby For insane amounts. So I think it depends on how well they perform during the game.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Weatherwarrior said:
well it depends I know I sold several Hamilton Sterling auto's BIN during the Homerun derby For insane amounts. So I think it depends on how well they perform during the game.
during the HR derby or after? I would think people woiuld be locked in and not on ebay, no?

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
darocker80 said:
Weatherwarrior said:
during the HR derby or after? I would think people woiuld be locked in and not on ebay, no?

During the derby some people like me sit on a laptop and goof off while watching tv. I sold like 4 of them for $65 bin's during and immediately after the Derby the show he put on was ridiculous.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Weatherwarrior said:

I made over $3k on Hamilton during the Derby, listing stuff that would literally be sold within seconds. I couldn't get it up fast enough.

As far as the op, impossible to tell unless there is an aberrational event (i.e. multiple homers by a player in the game, striking out 8 in 3 innings of work, etc.)

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
JEA2880 said:
Weatherwarrior said:

I made over $3k on Hamilton during the Derby, listing stuff that would literally be sold within seconds. I couldn't get it up fast enough.

As far as the op, impossible to tell unless there is an aberrational event (i.e. multiple homers by a player in the game, striking out 8 in 3 innings of work, etc.)

Yeah I sold four of the hamilton 07 sterlings auto's during the Derby I just wish I had about 50 of them at the time!

Members online