Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone live in San Antonio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

I am relocating to san antonio from los angeles in september.. I am looking for views opn SA life.

G

Well where I live right now life is so fast and expensive. We are moving to SA for a slower paced life and hopefully sheaper. We are moving to north west SA.. By the RIM. What are the elementry and middle schools like there? And how far is it to theMissions baseball stadium?

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Wolff Stadium is on the west side of town.

Here is the google maps link to it.

I don't know anything about the schools but if you check the Texas Education Agency's website you can see which schools had the best SAT scores and AP testing results. If you are looking for the best schools that's probably the way to go.

Are you going to be buying or renting? I have a friend that bought a house near 281 and 1604 about 3 months ago and the value of the house has already gone up about 10%. It's a booming area and if you are going to be there a while and you can put up with some construction for a couple years you can really make a solid investment.

If you are renting and were renting in LA you will be able to get a hell of a place for the price you were paying in California. The economy in SA is doing much better than most places outside of Texas but rent is much less.

Members online