Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Eric Chavez Mailweek: NEW BAT BARREL 1/1 & Lots of Inserts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
Things have picked up a little bit. I was able to add my second Bat Barrel name plate. I am not sure which one I like better though. It has been a while since I added something "higher end" I guess the last thing would have been the Sp Auto Logo a couple months ago. The most exciting thing about this week though is knowing what I have incoming next week. It will put this weeks mailweek to shame.

1999 Topps Tek Gold /10 Cost: $8
1999TopTekD12a.jpg

2004 Diamond Kings Bronze Silver Gold Framed (For some reason I really like this set now) Total Cost: $8
2004DiaKin1aa.jpg
2004DiaKin1ab.jpg
2004DiaKin2ab.jpg

2005 Diamond Kings Silver /50 Cost; $2 (Still not a fan of this one though :))
2005DiaKin6b.jpg

2008 UD Masterpieces Brown /100 Cost: $3 (Hard to tell its Brown, this is a beautiful set)
2008UDMas5b.jpg

2009 Topps Gold /2009 Cost: $1 (Ehhh pretty boring)
2009Top2a.jpg

2005 Prime Patches Dual Jersey /110 Cost: $2 (Ehhh pretty boring again)
2005PriPat2bb.jpg

And the Biggie.....

2004 Leaf Limited Bat Barrel 1/1 Cost: $80
2004LeaLim10a.jpg

Here is the other Barrel Name Plate
2005 Leaf Limited Bat Barrel 1/1
2005LeaLim2.jpg

aprimo

Jan 23, 2009
Love those barrels!! I don't have any Biggio barrels yet, but would love to find one someday.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Great looking bat barrel. Would love to pick up one in the future.

Alex

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Great stuff (as usual).

Amen on the UD Masterpieces. Great looking cards in hand, and TOUGH to track down
all the different parallels. Do you have them all?

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
I thought you were selling out. Maybe I was confusing you with someone else. You have one of the 4 or 5 best player collections I have seen so I'm glad to see you picking up some new stuff.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
I always look forward to seeing your new pickups. Very nice stuff.

You probably already have it but, I ran across a Chavez 03' Leaf Press Proof #'d to 100. PM me if you need it and I'll get it out to you.

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
aprimo: Thanks, I am still not sure if I found the bat barrel card I want or not. There are a few things I don't like about both cards. I will just have to keep my eyes out for other ones. Good luck finding one!

frikativ54: Thanks

UMich92: Thanks, who do you collect? And how many barrel cards do they have?

ThoseBackPages: Thanks, I currently have 10 differnt cards from the set (3 are the GU, Patch, AU Patch) so I have 7 base version cards (1 Base card 6 Parallels) I am amazed at how difficult they are to locate.

theplasticman: Thanks man!

trevordchi: I have been slowing down but I have never had any intension of selling my collection. Probably just going through a phase, but nice mailweeks always seem to help :)

OhioBobcat3: Thank you, just wait till next weeks mailweek :)

spahnandsain: Thanks, I do have the leaf card thank you for thinking of me though.

boxbreaker44: Thanks, and yes they did!

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
prozac4312: Thanks

chippernate: Thank you, I do not think it is the best but it definitely is my favorite :)

Big Mac McGwire: Thank you

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
Thumpersports: Thanks Spencer, I haven't been this excited about a mail day in quite sometime. It's funny that I have another Bat Barrel coming in (5 Items/Cards total) and it is the least favorite card I will be receiving.

Members online

Latest posts