Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SALE AGREEMENT: deantap and madman1978

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
deantap receives: $75

madman1978 receives:

2008 Rookie Gridiron Gems RAY RICE Patch
2008 Absolute Star Gazing RASHARD MENDENHALL Patch AU

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
SALE CANCELLED due to buyer not paying-2+ weeks is more than enough time

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
madman1978 said:
Sorry the payment has been sent!

PART OF THE HOLD UP WAS YOU NOT DELIVERING ON 2 ANOTHER SALE

I am asking for some kind of dispute

That had no bearing on this deal nor was there any stipulations relating the two together. The hold up on the initial deal was due to us BOTH not submitting a sale agreement thread so once your money arrived (2-3 weeks late again) I had no agreement in place with anyone to send the cards to. Reminder after reminder was ignored on this traders part. MOD has been contacted on this and has agreed that I no longer have to wait any longer and this agreement is now canceled.

madman1978

deantap said:
madman1978 said:
Sorry the payment has been sent!

PART OF THE HOLD UP WAS YOU NOT DELIVERING ON 2 ANOTHER SALE

I am asking for some kind of dispute

That had no bearing on this deal nor was there any stipulations relating the two together. The hold up on the initial deal was due to us BOTH not submitting a sale agreement thread so once your money arrived (2-3 weeks late again) I had no agreement in place with anyone to send the cards to. Reminder after reminder was ignored on this traders part. MOD has been contacted on this and has agreed that I no longer have to wait any longer and this agreement is now canceled.

Yeah i thought they would and no money was late PERIOD
thanks for ripping me off
Now out 2 cards or 75 bucks!

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Madman sent 75 cash through the postal service and didnt purchase delivery confirmation. I have no ability to intervene if there is no proof. What I said to Dean was if he hasnt received the money, he doesnt have to wait any longer BUT if he does receive the money, he needs to return it.

This topic is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts