Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manny Apologizes

how will manny do tonite - whats closest

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
“First I want to say that God is good and good is God...

“We are humans. We learn from mistakes. Only one man was perfect and they killed him. So that’s how I look at life.”

“I want to say I’m sorry to the fans, to my teammates, they are always there for me,” Ramirez said. “I want to thank [Dodgers owner] Frank McCourt for his support. I’m here. I’m excited. I can’t wait to get to the field.”

He was asked what he’s sorry about: “Not being there for [the fans]. Because I’m a huge part of the Dodgers and I’m proud to wear that uniform. When I say I’m sorry, I let those fans down that go out to see me.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_y...lug=sh-mannyanswers070309&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

mannycrusade_small.jpg

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
I hope he hits .150 the rest of the way. I know it's not going to happen but he is a loser. Nothing I hate more than me first jackasses that don't respect the game.

I don't care about the roids. I felt this way before he was suspended.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
That apology seems like it's something he meant more than what he should say. Some of the guys have this big huge apology filled with what they think they're expected to say, and his just seems like his own words.

Frow

Card Magnet said:
That apology seems like it's something he meant more than what he should say. Some of the guys have this big huge apology filled with what they think they're expected to say, and his just seems like his own words.

Seems like the standard affair. I'm sorry for something I'm not actually going to admit let alone apologize for.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I hate the fact he can work out before the 50 games are over with. Seems like a load of crap
minor league players get suspended for 50 games and they can't go any where near a MIlb Or MLB
baseball facility, but a major league gets the 50 game suspension and they can start working out at Minor league
facilities before the 50 games has been served, what a load of crap.

Manny your guilty as the day is long, and you should have severed all 50 games and then been able to work out
so that may have been another 10-20 games. Way to go DUD Selig

I'm praying that this steroid thing I created goes away.
bud-selig-2.jpg

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
That is the kind of non-apology I'd expect from him. "I'm sorry you didn't get to see me for 50 games, but I'm sorry for you, not me, I got to see me everyday."

He may be a "fun" guy, but I think people enjoy the fact that he's easy to make fun of more than anything.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
He's just another tool who disrepected the game and is only sorry that he caught and lost $7M.

He's the same as these jovial guys:
chicago_g_sosa_mcgwire1_300.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
uniquebaseballcards said:
He's just another tool who disrepected the game and is only sorry that he caught and lost $7M.

chicago_g_sosa_mcgwire1_300.jpg
Come on now they were never count like Manny so leave them out of this. ::facepalm::

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:

Omg, I actually agree with you on something.

I'm so tired of people giving him a break because he is Manny. He is really the only player I wish bad on.

He keeps getting these free passes because he's always joking around and people like him. What he has done to baseball(shoving down an attendant, not playing, and now steroids) should not be condone. I really hope he never goes to the HOF.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
it's usually the "haters" in life, that have the most they should be ashamed of... :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts