Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE 1 Card PC Mailday! My most expensive card ever!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Wow...when I got into this hobby a few years ago, I would have told you that you were crazy if you told me I would spend this much on a baseball card....but I did lol.

This is the new centerpiece of my Josh Hamilton collection, it's a beauty! There are only 22 gems of this card, it's tough to grade....

Without further ado:

hamiltontt95auto.jpg

Without a doubt, my favorite card! I feel like my Josh Hamilton collection would never have been complete without it, but I wasn't expecting to find one this quickly (I only started collecting Hamilton a month or 2 ago.)

THANKS FOR READING!

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Congratulations to you. It is a great feeling to add that "must have" card to your collection!

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
during the HR derby last year, those things in 8.5 form were selling at $400. that card would've been a good $900 at least. so i say great price

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Beautiful card of a great ball player. I've never seen a a guy crush the ball the way he did last year in the derby.

A

Members online

Latest posts