Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~The Morning Thread~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Anthony K. said:
Happy 4th to you Dan.

Any big plans?

Not at all bud. In-laws visiting mini-mojo today, taking care of some work around the house, and staying away from the 105 degree heat...if I can ;)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Dan, Anthony, Art and everyone else.

Happy 4th

the Pirates beat the Marlins after a slight rain delay and the Red Sox lost to Alex's Mariner's 7-6 in 11 innings. Jason Bay started off good with an rbi double but didn't get another hit and ended 1-4.

working until 11:30 tonight. should be a long day but I am hoping to be able to see some fireworks.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
:grouphug: :mrgreen: :D HAPPY 4TH O' JULY!!! :D :mrgreen: :grouphug:

Dan - How is the heat today?? It has been getting close to 90 in Seattle...which is sweltering for us :lol:

Anthony - I know you had a great time...this is my un-quoted quote from your last post. How is the head today??

Art - Sounds like perfect plans!!! Has the rain stopped and the tree cut up nicely??

Rickzcards - Ditto Sir!!!

Dave - Happy 4th yourself...just 15 more hours to go for you ;) I'll be keeping my work chair warm for the next 8 hours so you aren't alone yet :mrgreen:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Scottie - Morning dude...sorry about your loss lastnight ;) The King says thanks for the W...

Dan - Soon-to-be Mrs. Dumlao is pretty good...I think she (and I) hit our stress point to the max yesterday but now everything is all great. Had a couple kinks to work through and thanks to family the soon-to-be-issue never happened. Thanks for asking!!! How is the holiday weekend for you, Jen and Cole?? Does she have the day off too??

Chris - Howdy Pa'tner. You working with the best of us today? Hope you enjoy the holiday.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
She does indeed - and her folks are coming by to visit mini-mojo.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Scottie - Morning dude...sorry about your loss lastnight ;) The King says thanks for the W...
:evil:

Don't tell me you weren't scared there for a little bit... :p

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
what does elvis have to do with this?

:lol: ::facepalm::

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
scotty21690 said:
metallicalex777 said:
:evil:

Don't tell me you weren't scared there for a little bit... :p

:D I thought the Sox were going to pull it out. I predict a Jason Bay home run today and a Brad Penny win.

Alex I am down to a little over 14 hrs to go :D .

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Dan - Nice...the visits must feel like normal now (I hope). Have an awesome day off with the family. Do you guys have a local fireworks show to watch at all??

Scottie - Scared?? No...Felix helps that out. Nervous...Okay, maybe a bit ;) :lol: It was awesome to see both teams score tons of runs and have it run through 11 innings :eek: I'm happy even if we lose the next 2 now. How do you feel about that??

Chris - You are not alone bud. Atleast you get the morning shift. Do you have any plans for tonight??

Dave - Strong words with the Sox...you are a true fan ;) Hope work flies by for you...aren't you and the miss celebrating tomorrow or something like that??

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Dan - Nice...the visits must feel like normal now (I hope). Have an awesome day off with the family. Do you guys have a local fireworks show to watch at all??

Scottie - Scared?? No...Felix helps that out. Nervous...Okay, maybe a bit ;) :lol: It was awesome to see both teams score tons of runs and have it run through 11 innings :eek: I'm happy even if we lose the next 2 now. How do you feel about that??

Chris - You are not alone bud. Atleast you get the morning shift. Do you have any plans for tonight??

Dave - Strong words with the Sox...you are a true fan ;) Hope work flies by for you...aren't you and the miss celebrating tomorrow or something like that??

Yeah, this neighborhood will probably have tons to watch...

Members online

Latest posts