Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Justin Smoak Promoted to AAA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Did not see this one posted yet:

2008 first-round pick Justin Smoak earned a promotion to Triple-A Oklahoma City.

Let the countdown to the majors begin. The 22-year-old tore up Double-A Frisco, batting .328 with six homers and 29 RBI in 50 games. He was getting on base at a .449 clip.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Awesome! How have the prices of his Razor cards reacted, out of curiosity? Haven't followed them. I have a bunch of USAs, hopefully they see a nice little spike.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
bungle77 said:
beefycheddar said:
Scan993.jpg

Boom! Really wish it had a better patch.

I still cringe - that coulda been mine! Stupid willpower...

Yeah, I was very surprised when I got it for the price I did. Green's /2 sold for higher than I paid for mine.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
beefycheddar said:
bungle77 said:
beefycheddar said:
Scan993.jpg

Yeah, I was very surprised when I got it for the price I did. Green's /2 sold for higher than I paid for mine.

Wait, I thought you pulled that from a set you bought at Shriners? Then I'm thinking of something else.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
bungle77 said:
beefycheddar said:
bungle77 said:
beefycheddar said:
Scan993.jpg

Wait, I thought you pulled that from a set you bought at Shriners? Then I'm thinking of something else.

No, I bought those sets from you, but bought this as a single for 150. I got a Smoak Hosmer dual black auto /295 or something I think as the best card from those sets I got from you.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Not sure why they have different color ink, but it's the only red ink auto I have seen.

I can't wait for his call-up.

USApatches.jpg

Members online

Latest posts