Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The SHOUT-OUT thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I would like to give a shout out to Dale Murphy Collector for looking so sexy in spandex and to Waxhaven.....go die in a fire!

G

Shout out to Randy Couture.

Because after Saturday, when he's in his coma, I doubt he'll be hearing much of anything for a long long time.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:

Because after Saturday, when he's in his coma, I doubt he'll be hearing much of anything for a long long time.

I hear that Sam....Brock is going to put him in a nursing home

G

ahill1 said:
Sam Banks said:

Shout out to ahill! He knows what's good! I am so excited about this damn fight!

G

cgilmo said:
Sam Banks said:

You are like a teenage girl with your likes and dislikes list in your sig.

I am fine with that.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Sam Banks said:
ahill1 said:
[quote="Sam Banks":gabh7zd8]Shout out to Randy Couture.

Shout out to ahill! He knows what's good! I am so excited about this damn fight![/quote:gabh7zd8]

you think Brock will walk through the old man eh? he should with his size and age but we'll see.. I never count Couture out.. he's not Ken Shamrock

G

1st4040 said:
Sam Banks said:
ahill1 said:
[quote="Sam Banks":18u62cn4]Shout out to Randy Couture.

Shout out to ahill! He knows what's good! I am so excited about this damn fight!

you think Brock will walk through the old man eh? he should with his size and age but we'll see.. I never count Couture out.. he's not Ken Shamrock[/quote:18u62cn4]

I really don't know what will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Brock slapped him around like he was his girlfriend.

G

Bornagaincollector said:
Captain America is going to show Lesnar some old school lesson that Size & Muscle doesn't mean anything in MMA.

We'll see. But I predict the destruction of Handy.

Latest posts