Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Hunter Pence collectors out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
Any Hunter Pence collectors or experts out there that can give me a realized value on these 2 cards? I don't have the quarterly beckett but don't think either one of them book due to scarcity anyways. i haven't seen any on ebay under current or completed auctions either. thanks for your input.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I hope this helps a little

2006 Bowman Sterling Prospects #HP Hunter Pence $30.00
Shop For This Item on Beckett Marketplace Add to Organize Card 2006 Bowman Sterling Prospects Black Refractors #HP Hunter Pence
Print Run Help
N/A
Shop For This Item on Beckett Marketplace Add to Organize Card 2006 Bowman Sterling Prospects Encased Printing Plates Black #HP Hunter Pence
Print Run Help
N/A
Shop For This Item on Beckett Marketplace Add to Organize Card 2006 Bowman Sterling Prospects Encased Printing Plates Cyan #HP Hunter Pence
Print Run Help
N/A
Shop For This Item on Beckett Marketplace Add to Organize Card 2006 Bowman Sterling Prospects Encased Printing Plates Magenta #HP Hunter Pence
Print Run Help
N/A
Shop For This Item on Beckett Marketplace Add to Organize Card 2006 Bowman Sterling Prospects Encased Printing Plates Yellow #HP Hunter Pence
Print Run Help
N/A
Shop For This Item on Beckett Marketplace Add to Organize Card 2006 Bowman Sterling Prospects Gold Refractors #HP Hunter Pence
Print Run Help
N/A
Shop For This Item on Beckett Marketplace Add to Organize Card 2006 Bowman Sterling Prospects Red Refractors #HP Hunter Pence
Print Run Help
N/A
Shop For This Item on Beckett Marketplace Add to Organize Card 2006 Bowman Sterling Prospects Refractors #HP Hunter Pence
Print Run Help
$100.00

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
craiger122003 said:
Wow I hope the Rasmus refractors hit 100 someday lol
You actually have some sweet cards there

thanks, i saw that to but was thinking it had to be a misprint. i still can't see the refractor /199 at $100 but if its true, no telling what these 2 would be worth i guess.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Now is the time to list with the allstar announcement. Refractors may book for 100 but they are truthfully only about a $25 card. His stuff has been very soft for about a year now and beckett has yet to adjust.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
If you want estimated values i'd say 60-80 for the black and a possible $150+ for the gold.

I've watched every Hunter Pence auction for the last 2-3 years.

That being said, his stuff is incredibly soft right now and has been for a while. If you have had them for a while and not looking for a quick flip I'd hold them until next year and hope for a quick start.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
trevordchi said:
Now is the time to list with the allstar announcement. Refractors may book for 100 but they are truthfully only about a $25 card. His stuff has been very soft for about a year now and beckett has yet to adjust.

this is more in lines as to what i was thinking. i do have to disagree on your sale value estimates though on the black and gold ref especially due to the print runs. i had 2 of the black refractors and sold one at product release and got right at 200 for it although i know prices are usually alot higher at that time and soften. your right about holding them though. i've been sitting on them for a while and guess i'll just stick them back in there box. they don't eat much anyways. lol

thanks for your input.

Members online