Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Flip: Longoria Auto Card to a Ted Williams Auto Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sold this for $250
scan-6.jpg
Bought this for $249.37 + $12.95 s/h = $262.32
- 8% off eBay coupon
Grand Total Cost $242.37
With $3.63 in my pocket when all is done :D
UDA Upper Deck Authenticated Bobby Brown Al Baseball w/ ALL the paperwork
(Even called Upper Deck to confirm) ;)
TWilliams.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Newest HOF Baseball P/U Teddy!

A Longoria autograph card for a Ted Williams auto'ed baseball????

Uhhh, you win. Well done! :mrgreen:

I'll be honest I was disappointed when the ball arrived. Scans were bad on the auction and I contacted the seller and asked about the condition of the auto and ball (as AL and NL balls tend to react to the autograph). He told me the auto & ball were mint. So I figured I got a huge steal. When I got the ball the auto does have a slight bleed to it. So not a huge steal, but still a good one! I needed a Teddy for the PC ;)

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
I'll be honest I was disappointed when the ball arrived. Scans were bad on the auction and I contacted the seller and asked about the condition of the auto and ball (as AL and NL balls tend to react to the autograph). He told me the auto & ball were mint. So I figured I got a huge steal. When I got the ball the auto does have a slight bleed to it. So not a huge steal, but still a good one! I needed a Teddy for the PC ;)

From the scan the auto looks clean. Did it come with the original packaging and paperwork? I have a uda williams auto w/ the .406 inscription.

Awesome flip

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
jcmint said:
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:

From the scan the auto looks clean. Did it come with the original packaging and paperwork? I have a uda williams auto w/ the .406 inscription.

Awesome flip

You can see the ink bleeding just a bit around the LL's and the m. Not a big deal. Awesome piece.

Members online