Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Basketball team collectors come in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Any more basketball team collectors left? time for me to clear out more room in my closet so I'm looking for people that collect all cards of a specific team. Lot will include base, inserts, rookies, and whatever else I can find. Some teams are gone already, but please post if you're a team collector.

G

Tomlinson21RB said:
Any more basketball team collectors left? time for me to clear out more room in my closet so I'm looking for people that collect all cards of a specific team. Lot will include base, inserts, rookies, and whatever else I can find. Some teams are gone already, but please post if you're a team collector.
I collect the Bulls have any?

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Pine Tar said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
I collect the Bulls have any?

Sorry, the Bulls have already been claimed.

Members online

Latest posts