Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phew, what was long misplaced is now found....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
After searching for a card that has been misplaced for 8 months I have finally located it... :)
Being one of my favorite pieces in my collection (and also quite expensive), I am quite relieved so I had to tell someone lol. Also not sure how I misplaced this one in the first place, by far the largest card in my collection... :lol: :lol:

cronin39gp.jpg

cronin39gp-1.jpg

Any of you guys here lose one of your favorite cards in your collection, and if so....yah find it/them??

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I lost an important raw card a year or so ago. I was going through some slabs a month or two back and found two SGC slabs sharing the same slab bag. I took them out to give them each their own bag and between the two was the card. I had placed it between them for temporary protection and forgotten about it.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
jeremy said:
yeah how the frig did you lose that gigantor slab
:lol:

Well it ended up in a box without me realizing it and the box went in the closet and more stuff got piled in there, lol. I found the box this weekend when I cleaned out my room for repainting I decided to clean out my closet too which was a mess and found the box. Hopefully it won't happen again ha

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
BunchOBull said:
I lost an important raw card a year or so ago. I was going through some slabs a month or two back and found two SGC slabs sharing the same slab bag. I took them out to give them each their own bag and between the two was the card. I had placed it between them for temporary protection and forgotten about it.
Raw cards can be easily lost inbetween SGC slabs lol, good thing ya found it.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I realized I can't find the card below about 8 months ago as well. I'd love to find it in my office, as there is NO WAY it could have left the house.

This is/was my favorite card

YountMolitor.jpg

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I left a one row box of mid range cards once at the hotel I was staying at on vacation....dont know how I didnt remember them, but I called the hotel and told them I had left a box in the room, and conveniently they said nobody had found it and it wasnt in the room.........Riiiiggggghhhhhttttt

Oh well, lesson learned.

TK

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
I lost this card for about 3 weeks after moving. Luckily I found it in the bottom of a box after unpacking everything.
tiger14.JPG

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
I accidentally mailed Russ S. a nice Berkman autograph that was in the same team bag as some orioles stuff I traded him. He at first thought it was a freebie but was nice enough to send it back when I told him I didn't mean to mail it to him.

What a guy! :D

Latest posts